Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's not good, but actually, it worked...

I had an emotional breakdown for the last month.

I lost a total of 6 kilos in a month, and it was not done the right way.

I lost my partner, who can be the love of my life in September. For one year and a half, he has been my confidante and the closest thing I have ever had to a life long partner. I was broken, for the first three weeks.

I stopped eating for the first 48 hours and stayed in my room, crying and trying to forget it by sleeping.

After that, I was trying to get my mind off it by over working my body. I was not eating enough and often, I dove into work.

Emotionally, I was in a state of shock, which I didn't realize, and sort of... refused to realize.

The 6 kilos loss, although... was favorable to me, was reaped out of an unfortunate event.

I trying to heal myself both emotionally and physically right now. I am still losing weight, but I am back on track with my eating habits.

One of my friends agreed that bad things do... work... to a certain degree... in a twisted kind of way.

Like when you had diarrhea (Which I have never had and wish that I will never have that awful experience) you tend to lose weight from all the trips to the toilet.

I have to thank my friends for reminding me that I still have a life to live. And first thing's first.... I have to heal my heart to heal my body.

Love,

A**

1 comment:

  1. Praying that things will get better, maybe you need more time to heal..

    hugs
    Witha
    http://withapinkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete