Monday, August 10, 2009

When you see results, that's when you are at your proudest

I have been working out for about 3 months now. I started sometime in June and now, in August, after hours of sweat and agony and muscle pulls, I am getting results.

My thighs are firmer, my biceps and triceps, harder, and my energy level is better than ever. I can brisk walk for about 7 KMs now in about 1 hour, which is amazing. Although I am having difficulties trying to jog because my feet could not take the impact.

And what's amazing is that I can even see results on my abs. I am so happy... and I am so proud of myself. :)

See, there's no slimming product or services that could work better than working out. I think I would rather spend 2 grand on a trainer and 100+ a month on gym than eating all those slimming products.

I just finished a one and a half hour session of pure body weight and resistance training. I feel better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment