Monday, August 3, 2009

The Drama in my head

Hmmm... I am hungry... and it is lunch time.

Banana Chocolate pie... it's frikkin' banana chocolate pie...

Oh... the joy of tasting the beautiful chocolatey taste of the pie... Just a slice... no... a bite would spring me up to never neverland.

It does have thousands of calories that would cost me my whole week of workout.

oh... but it IS banana chocolate pie... it will go so well with my fabulous low fat Cappucchino I ordered.

I know counting calories is no way to live, but unless I want to look like Roseanne Barr by the time I hit 40, it is something that I can't really compromise on.

So... not wanting to look like Roseanne Barr trumps that gorgeous, delicious, SINful Banana Chocolate Pie!!!!!

AAAARRGGHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment