Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I feel good..! tralalalalala....

On Monday, I went to my session in the afternoon. I missed to sessions last week. Once because I was feverish and another for Eid.

So, on Monday, Mr. Trainer sorta doubled my session within one hour. Crazy.

I managed to lift overhead 30lbs bar bell and do squat 20 times. 3 sets. Within the sets, I also hold on the bloody heavier bar bell (Mr Trainer is crazy); which he added 10lbs on each side for the 2nd and 3rd set. Holding it, I did forward bend and straighten myself up while squeezing the butt. Do it right, you should feel the muscle work on both legs AND butt.

Others, 10 minutes on Cardo WAVE machine with resistance setting at 10. Squatting.
Some abs works. And of course the triceps and biceps moves.
More squatting. Step-squat.

Looking forward to tomorrow's session. Also in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment