Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nanti melayang kena tiup angin

Hehe...

That was what my best friend in JB told me.

We were trying out jeans and stuff in Dorothy Perkins in JB. I asked her if the size 10 jeans looked good on me.

She said, well... it is smaller than the size 18 that she had.

I somewhat being drama and whiney said:

'Gosh Kak! I don't know whether to buy or not... or wait until I am a size6?'

My friend looked at me in disbelief and said :

'Nok! melayang kena tiup angin tau. Nanti aku jalan sebelah rangka!'

That was hilarious, in a way. My relatives were saying the same thing. My weight loss is an issue because they have never seen me this small before in my adult life.

But hey, I aim to be this small. I guess they will just have to bear with me.

Yelah kan.. they wurrrve me... so they wouldn't wurve me lesser albeit me being lesser in fat and calorie count.

Muaks! Wurve you!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha... melayang ke?
    i'm still way off my target le... tak sempat la nampaknyer...

    ReplyDelete