Sunday, April 18, 2010

To Keep Going On

The Hubby says that I look hotter and gorgeous these days... Ehem... This must means whatever it is that I'm doing is working. OR he is just being a nice husband that he is to make me feel better. Ha ha ha... But I'm all about being full of myself, so I shall take the former as the truth.


Honestly, I hardly eat dinner these days. If I feel hungry, I make a glass of hot milk. And maybe just a slice of bread. Plain without any toppings. I try to take fruits everyday. A banana a day. Otherwise I'm drinking more juice. 


I am not a saint. I treat myself constantly whenever I feel like it. Cheese cake. Smoothies. Ice cream. Name it, I eat it.


My gym session is reduced to maybe once or twice a week, sometimes none, depending on my work location. Haih... But maybe starting from next week, it will be more coordinated and I will be able to schedule the sessions properly. Hopefully.


When I'm at the gym, knowing how infrequent my visits are, I do my best to push myself as hard as I could. Cardio and strength training. Everytime. I do lots of squat movement. I try to do more reps with medium weight. 


It's time to resume my kick boxing workout, actually. Mr Trainer has voiced his "concerns" few times already. :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment