Monday, July 20, 2009

Gym rule numero uno!

Sometimes I would sit at the gym lounge seriously thinking that I pulled a muscle... or even a nerve.

When you work out, you shake every possible part in your body, so... shocked after being in a state of passive ordinance for such a long time, you can practically hear your muscles screaming in pain.

But to be honest, I am pretty much used to this. If you want to over exaggerate, I mean, by all means... go ahead.

No pain no gain, for sure. So, the fact that your muscles are kind of sore is another indication that your work out, works.

I lost another two KG after a week. I am delirious.

I have a personal motto when it comes to working out.

'ALWAYS DO THE STUFF THAT YOU HATE TO DO, BECAUSE MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, THE THINGS THAT YOU HATE WOULD BE THE THINGS THAT WORK!'

You don't expect things to go your way all the time do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment