Friday, May 21, 2010

Fitness plan

I have always hated how I would feel so tired by the end of my day (My day is everyone else's night) that I wouldn't have the strength and energy to work out.

With a reason too. I love working out. I hate missing one day of gym. (The other thing would be because I don't believe in paying for something without using it).

So I planned to buy some food stuff to put in the office.

Things like bread, cheese, cold cuts, oatmeal, cereal low fat milk, soy. Energy boosters I can prepare before I leave the office and head on to the gym.

I don't want to take breakfast outside because breakfast outside always got me more tired and lazy.

Yesterday I worked with only a can of Iced lemon tea as sustenance. I didn't even realize it until the end of the day.

Not good. I need to eat to workout. Rule of thumb numero uno.

On the road to a bikini ready bod... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment