Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yes, I am going!

Yes! I am going to the gym today.


It looks like my buddy Sarcy is like a speedy bullet train when it comes to gymming! And I am like a choo-choo. Hinsh! And being married has nothing to do with it. Just because work takes me far away from the gym vicinity.


So, since I am in the office today, I cannot let the chance pass me by. I am committed for an hour of cardio and weigh training.


I did not call Mr. Trainer this morning to arrange for a session. Because I am almost sure he will not be available. It seems like he's not excited to train me anymore. Everytime I call for a session, he has his hours booked. Hmm... Time to change Mr. Trainer? I think he's just given up hope on me. And I still have about 20 sessions with him!


So, see your sweats later!


p/s: I own a new pair of sports shoes; lighter and more comfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment