Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Inspiracionale!

Recently, my co-author YM'd me a and we were OMG-ing on Kelly Osbourne.

She is the cover girl on January's Shape Magazine and she looked AWESOME.

I mean, look :


Unlike her mother, Sharon Osbourne who had to undergo a gastric bypass, she chose to exercise and to eat right. You don't have any idea how much that has inspired me.

Seriously, to see another fellow female to achieve such drastic change, feels good because in turn, it can give me more inspiration for me to follow suit.


This is my progress as of now. I have been slacking a lot, due to my hectic job schedule and all, but compared to back then (I do not take any photos in a bikini or gym bra when I was fat), this is a HUGE change for me.

Of course, I still have fat on my tum tum, ass, hips and the irritating sag under my arms... but I am hoping I will be able to zap it all off in time.

My co - author thinks that I have done enough. I think I just need to re-educate myself.


Re-educating...

1 comment:

  1. I love the NIKE poster. Coz that's just like mine!! In fact, in my current condition... it's definitely more enormous... :-p

    A bit of fat is okay dear... there's something to hold on to.. :-p Just don't be skinny. You will not look healthy.

    ReplyDelete