Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 3

It was Friday.

Mr. Trainer again started me off with 15 mins on the treadmill. I was all sore okay, and walking was already a strenuous work-out for me. I did informed him about my condition, and what do you know? No more sympathy. Ha ha ha.. Instead, he made me jog, not giving any pity to my screaming muscles.

And the torture began again. These are the things that I did, don't really remember the nitty gritty details, but for each, at least 15 to 20 reps, and always, always 3 sets.
  • Jumping jack
  • Lunges
  • Biceps curl with 2kgs dumbbells
  • Triceps dip
  • Abs crunch
  • Stepper
I also did about 10 minutes on that evil wave machine. Huwaaaa... This is a real torture, but it helps to tone up your legs, ladies! Thighs, inner thighs, calf muscles. Lastly, 10 minutes on the cross trainer. Mr. Trainer kept on asking whether I was sweating. Hell yeah, I was! Couldn't he see that I was drenched?

Just before I went off to shower, he weighed me and check my body composition. Obviously my weight is still scary, and my fat, dem... 31% okay! According to him, I should lose about 6 kgs and control my food habit to reduce the fat. And I'm supposed to drink more and more water. Hmmphhh... I thought I've been drinking lots of water, I feel like a water balloon!

No comments:

Post a Comment