Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I am GUILTY!!!

I have been guilty.

Not only because I have not being updating this blog. BUT also for not going to the gym. NOPE!! I have not been doing my gym regime regularly. And I have a reason (EXCUSES!!) for that.

For the past several weeks, I have not being 100% happy, because my other half is outstation. He still is until probably middle of June. So, yeah, my emotional state has not been at its optimum condition. And then, there's the job. My current schedule is so crazy that I do not know when I will be in the office.

Anyway, excuses aside, I need to set new schedule for my gym sessions. I cannot consider weekend, since there will be a lot of things to be done during that short two days. So, I still need to find time during weekdays. I will make it work somehow.

:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment