Saturday, June 12, 2010

To prep for the run in July, I started to test my lame stamina by training more than usual.

Things was going fine for a while, and then my period came.

This time, the pain was a bit too much even for me to take. I was weak, my back was killing me and my tummy felt hollow, together with migraine. And of all times, I also got ulcers in my mouth. I felt tired all the time.

My moodswings... murderous.

Strangely, my hair looked fab.

I missed training for about 4 days now. I don't know if I am able to train on the weekends. If the pain subside, then maybe I would just be in the gym. If not, I am afraid I will have to reset my training plans.

I am however, loving the way my arms have turned out as a result of intensive upper body workouts. It's my favorite workout, biceps, triceps, lat and shoulders. My shoulders look gorgeous and my collarbone fabulous!



I still have friends who thinks working out is a waste of time. They kept on telling me that it is way easier for people to just go to all those weight management clinics to lose weight.

What they don't understand is that losing weight is not my only priority. I want to be toned, healthy, fit with a reasonable looking feminine muscles to show off.

My idea of an awesome body?


Now these are awesome bodies. Stick thin models don't rule my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment