Wednesday, April 27, 2011

If You Really Want More...

So, this year, I met a man that for now, is my weekend partner.

We don't usually meet during the weekdays.
The man that I am with, LOVES his food. He is this white guy who enjoys his curries and rice. It doesn't matter to him because :
a) He is a guy
b) He is not fat. He does not have his own bum country.
For me though, it's a tough challenge. With him, it's all about indulging. I have to constantly do a BOLO for something that is healthier and carries lower calories.

The last time we went to a Mamak, I opted for a plain thosai, while he ordered two pieces of paratha, with mutton curry.

He feeds me his food, which is sweet and all but not when the person who is being fed happened to be on a strict diet.

Anyway, I got some exercise during the weekend from grocery shopping and also from walking in water at the pool. It's harder than it looks, actually.

On Tuesday, I got into my gym gear and went straight to Fitness First.

After 5 minutes of 8.0 KM/h jog on the treadmill, I walked up to the free exercise spot and did this work out.



It was an awesome feeling to finally be able to get some of the moves right. I am still slow on the surfer workout, but hoping that I will get better at it.

This work out is not so bad. I didn't have an interval timer so I did each in 10x 3 reps each.

That alone is enough to leave you sweating like a pig!

Tomorrow... Hot Mess work out, will blog more about my progress! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment