Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Workout Journal 04/15-04/18 & 04/19

Well.

Obviously because I have some other agendas going on (My weekend schedule changed drastically because of The Scotsman), I was not working out during the weekends.

But it was replaced with the amount of walking we did to and fro to Pavilion for food and night walks at the Bukit Bintang/Sg. Wang area.

The Scotsman is one to indulge in good simple stuff, especially where food is concerned.

It's enough that he makes mean Tomato sandwiches, he also makes GOOD fried bread. That was a major calory and cholesterol laden meal.

Fried Bread had a health hazard warning from the government of Britain in the 70's. And so I am not being paranoid.

But, I want to see The Scotsman happy. He is happy when I eat his cooking, so I smiled and ate the whole damn thing. I keep my guilt to myself of course.

Plus on Sunday, we hung out by the pool and got a tan and he had a swim while I floated at the sidelines (I can't swim... shameless eh?)

I only started my workout today and this is my routine :

Warm up
5 minutes brisk walk and 10 minutes jog.

Workout
Side lunge and push up combo - 10X2

Surfer - 10X2

Back lunge and weights plus kick up - 10 X2

Cool down

Yoga :

Surya Namaskar

Pigeon pose

Infant pose

Plough pose

--

Post work out meal :

Toast and Soy

Mid day meal :

Tomyam Vermicelli

Water

Snacks

Fruits

Raisins

No comments:

Post a Comment