Thursday, April 28, 2011

Workout Journal 04/27/11

I am proud of myself today.

I have succeeded in perfecting the exercise moves for yesterday's workout.

I know that I am supposed to be doing the Hot Mess work out from Zuzana's BodyRock website, but I didn't want to move on to another workout without getting this one right first.

So this is my record for today :

Side lunge, 3x push up plus 5x skip lunge - 10x 3 reps

Surfer - 5x 3 reps (Very excited!)

Backward lunge with dumbbells and kick up - 10x 3 reps

The workout targets my thighs and bum plus being that it's a whole body exercise, it's a good cardio workout as well.

I was sweating and I loved it.

I will be focusing on this workout for the whole of this week, before I move on to my second attempt at Hot Mess workout.

Diet wise, pre workout meal was weetameal crackers with Soy while I finished a whole plate of grilled chicken salad at Delicious.

I really can get used to this whole pushing my body to unknown limits thing.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment