Thursday, April 14, 2011

Workout Journal (04/14/11)

Alas, I am still not working out.

I am pissed off at myself for not able to do this. Today is a perfectly good day for exercise and yet, I am not able to do so.

The pain has subsided a bit. I am hoping that I am going to be healed, completely by tomorrow (Staying optimisitic, crossing all things that I can cross.)

Because I have to be in the office earlier today, I was not able to prepare my first meal today. I am thinking of going out to have some food later. I just need to take care of some stuff at work first before I can do so.

I am thinking of having a warm salad over at Delicious. Balsamic vinaigrette dressing and loads of greens and nice medium well beef filets. Yumm... and of course, water to go with that.

Plus, I am perfectly aware that I would need to go to the grocer to get some supplies for the kitchen. Greens, lean protein and fruits.

I am looking forward to my workouts next week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment