Thursday, April 21, 2011

Workout Journal (04/20/11 & 04/21/11)

I decided to take it slow yesterday.

So I did Yoga at home. By the end of the 60 minutes, I was sweating.

10 Surya Namaskars (warrior variations) and a few seated positions later, I was a flood of salty sweat.

I feel energized and powered up. And I was craving for tuna in sunflower oil.

And roasted chicken.

So my meal for yesterday was :

Meal #1
Weetameal crackers and low fat milk

Meal #2
Roasted chicken (Breast)

Guava juice

Snacks

Black tea and crackers

Chewies

--

Today I had to come in for work at 2.30 pm. Not having enough sleep is disastrous for me so I decided to sleep and woke up at 1.30 pm.

That said, I did not do any exercise.

Meal #1 :

Meatballs
Egg tart

Water

Yes.. I am ashamed... =_=...

No comments:

Post a Comment