Thursday, April 14, 2011

Injured - Workout Journal 04/13/11

As luck would have it, I sustained muscle injury after that fateful Monday's workout.

I didn't really know what went wrong, to be perfectly honest. I warmed up, and I cooled down.

And I do my stretches, so I don't know what is the deal.

I dread going up the stairs or even getting up from my seat. I feel Bleagh because I am not able to work out.

The mistake that I did was to go to the gym on Tuesday, because muscle soreness after workouts are actually normal, but not this one.

The pain is concentrated on a few areas, the one that I highlighted in red  :



The Scotsman told me to take it easy, to not move too much.

And I am like, right, me not ...move much?

And that he will take care of me during the weekends... (LOL LOL LOL)

The pain I can take, not working out, that I cannot take. -_-

So, reluctantly, I have to sit out from the gym today.

My food for today was :

Cajun Chicken Sandwich with Mango Juice

I can't resist from having a grande soy latte though. @_@

and two low cal chewies after 8 pm. I forgot to bring my raisins and nuts.

Drink of choice - Water of course.

Of course I am not going to mention the inch of pizza I took when I was at home with Joyce... =_=

Wish me a speedy recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment